[T10] New materials for this week's conference call?

Ralph Weber Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Wed Nov 29 16:25:49 PST 2023

Your wish has been fulfilled, oh omniscient and most venerable T13 chairperson.

In fact, your cup runneth over ... as in the brief interval of four hours, two proposals have been posted for tomorrow's agenda.

> https://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=24-003r0.pdf
.. 24-003r0 Working Document for Telecon for CDL Policy Additions [from the pen of the distinguished Mr. Boutiette]
and
> https://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=24-002r0.pdf
.. 24-002r0 SPC-7 CDL Times and Policies Revisited [crafted by yours truly]

Indubitably, your sleep tonight will not need the assistance of Sominex.

All the best,
.Ralph