[T10] New materials for this week's conference call?

Hery, Patrick (TAEC) Patrick.Hery at toshiba.com
Tue Nov 28 21:54:46 PST 2023

Hello,
Will there be any new materials posted in advance of this week's scheduled conference call?  I've seen WD's comments on 23-075r1 and I have checked the recent uploads section of the website but I didn't see anything new.  I would find it helpful for the discussion if I could read the updated materials before the call.

thank you.

Best Regards,
Patrick Hery

[cid:image001.png at 01DA2244.BDE2D150]

Patrick Hery
Technical Marketing Manager
Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc.
2610 Orchard Parkway, San José, CA 95134 USA
Email: Patrick.Hery at Toshiba.com<mailto:Patrick.Hery at Toshiba.com>

[Note]
This e-mail message may contain personal information or confidential information. If you are not the addressee of this message, please delete this message and kindly notify the sender as soon as possible. Do not copy, use, or disclose this message.
[cid:image002.png at 01DA2244.BDE2D150]