[T10] January T10 Meeting Announcement

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at kioxia.com
Mon Nov 27 08:24:27 PST 2023

Repeating, per Ralph's suggestion, as there is no meeting announcement for January.

Hi, Curtis.

When do you think we'll be seeing the info for the hotel? I'd like to make a reservation ASAP.

Thanks very much,

Paul

Thanks,

Paul

Paul A. Suhler, PhD | Principal Engineer, SSD Standards
Chair, IEEE Security in Storage Working Group
[cid:image001.png at 01D57910.AD1D16A0]
KIOXIA America, Inc.
m: (512) 996-5303 | w: www.kioxia.com<http://www.kioxia.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01DA211B.E50F7500]<http://www.kioxia.com/>
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please erase it from your computer or any other storage media and contact sender or call +1-949-241-6443.