[T10] T10 January Hotel Info

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at kioxia.com
Tue Nov 14 13:50:15 PST 2023

Hi, Curtis.

When do you think we'll be seeing the info for the hotel? I'd like to make a reservation ASAP.

Thanks very much,

Paul

Paul A. Suhler, PhD | Principal Engineer, SSD Standards
Chair, IEEE Security in Storage Working Group
[cid:image001.png at 01D57910.AD1D16A0]
KIOXIA America, Inc.
m: (949) 241-6443 | w: www.kioxia.com<http://www.kioxia.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01DA1712.40D71AA0]<http://www.kioxia.com/>
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please erase it from your computer or any other storage media and contact sender or call +1-949-241-6443.