[T10] PLEASE RESPOND: Poll to select time/date for T10/22-096 SBC-5: Write and Verify command operation ambiguity

Bill Martin bill.martin at samsung.com
Tue Oct 4 08:23:52 PDT 2022

As discussed at the last T10 plenary meeting week, We are to hold a meeting to discuss T10/22-096 SBC-5: Write and Verify command operation ambiguity. If you have someone in your company interested in this discussion who is not on this reflector, please forward this to them. Please complete the following poll by Thursday 10/6 EOB. I will take all responses and this Friday schedule a meeting based on the poll results.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/el5w67ra

Thank you,
Bill Martin

Chair INCITS T10