[T10] Meeting dates for 2023 and CHANGE of meeting date for SEPTEMBER 2022

Bill Martin bill.martin at samsung.com
Thu May 5 08:42:18 PDT 2022

I have put proposed meeting dates for 2023 in the T10 meeting calendar. If you have time prior to our plenary meeting later today, please review to help us get these as accurate as possible.

Additionally, SNIA has had to move SDC to be coincident with the September T10 meeting week. The SNIA SDC is now scheduled for the week of September 12 - 16. I would like to propose that we move the September T10 meeting week to be the week of September 19 -23.

Bill Martin

Chair INCITS T10
Co-Chair SNIA Technical Council

Chair SNIA CMSI