[T10] ZBC-2 RFC documents posted

Ralph Weber Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Mon Mar 7 08:53:23 PST 2022

The ZBC-2 RFC comments "database" has been posted as an FDF file for https://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=22-011r1.pdf.

In addition, https://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=zbc2r12a.pdf contains the results of applying the 114 accepted (one way or another) comments in 22-011r1.

For this week's CAP ad hoc, 19 comments are flagged in my PDF as requiring ad hoc discussion. (If memory serves, a checkmark in my PDF will *not* be noticeable in the same PDF when you read it because you don't look like me in Acrobat's eyes.) Following along with the aforementioned 19 comments are another 16 comments for which similar resolutions can be applied.

FWIW 22-011r1.PDF contains significantly more information than has been summarized here (i.e., jump straight to the FDF file and ignore the PDF file at your own detriment).

Depending upon how much excrement hits the rotating blades today, there may be a ZBC-2r12b posting tomorrow *but* nothing in that upload will have a significant impact of the work of the CAP ad hoc.

All the best,
.Ralph