[T10] May T10 Meeting

Bill Martin bill.martin at samsung.com
Tue Apr 12 09:58:54 PDT 2022

So that everyone is aware,

The May T10 meeting is a hybrid meeting. SNIA SFF TA is hosting the meeting. They are in final contract negotiation at a hotel in Deerfield Beach, FL. As soon as there is hotel information that will be posted on the web as well as being emailed out. I have updated the meeting page<https://www.t10.org/meeting.htm> with additional information.

Thank you all for your patience as we attempt to get the hotel nailed down.

Bill Martin

Chair INCITS T10
Co-Chair SNIA Technical Council

Chair SNIA CMSI