[T10] Observation about SBC-4 Annex H

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Tue Oct 6 15:58:09 PDT 2020

IMHO, If the ANSI Editor sees no problem with publishing SBC-4 as shown
in r22, then my preference would be to avoid a third public review by
leaving the SBC-4 annexes as they are in the SBC-4 working draft that
T10 has forwarded to INCITS. If an organization that is called upon to
cast a Letter Ballot vote on the proposed second public review for SBC-4
chooses to No-vote the ballot and request that the annex be moved,
however, then that would be a different kettle of fish.

All the best, .Ralph