[T10] T10 Plenary meeting via WebEx

Jim Hatfield james.c.hatfield at seagate.com
Mon Mar 30 07:06:37 PDT 2020

To all,

I suggest that we all watch how the T13 meeting in April goes to determine what the appropriate course of action should be.
T13 has scheduled 2 full days of telecon. It should be 'interesting'.

Thank You !!!
Jim Hatfield
Seagate Technology LLC
   e-mail:  James.C.Hatfield at seagate.com<mailto:James.C.Hatfield at seagate.com>
   s-mail:  389 Disc Drive;  Longmont, CO 80503 USA
   voice:  720-684-2120
   fax....: 720-684-2711
   cell...: 720-771-8914