[T10] Attendance at the 3/12 plenary

John Geldman John.Geldman at kioxia.com
Sat Mar 28 12:11:38 PDT 2020

All,

I believe several members cancelled their trips due to well-known safety concerns (whether from personal concern or from a corporate policy) at the time.
I believe our Jeopardy policy is 'our' policy, not an INCITS policy.

At the next plenary, I intend to make a motion that the 3/12 plenary meeting not be considered in our ongoing Jeopardy considerations.
Is this a reasonable accommodation?

(I think we can discuss email without a second...)

Thank you,
John

John Geldman | Director, SSD Industry Standards
[cid:image001.png at 01D57791.B5912810]
KIOXIA America, Inc. | formerly Toshiba Memory America, Inc.
SSD Business Unit
2610 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, CA 95134
m: (408) 824-4561 | w: www.kioxia.com<http://www.kioxia.com/>

[email_banner_500x90px]