[T10] Reminder of T10 plenary time change

Bill Martin bill.martin at samsung.com
Fri Mar 6 09:55:21 PST 2020

At the January T10 plenary meeting it was approved to move the March T10 plenary to be 9 - 11 EDT. This is a change from the past time of 1:00 - 3:00 PM local time. Please be aware of this as you plan your schedules.

Additionally, if you will not be able to make the meeting due to corporate travel restrictions, please email me directly, so that I can keep track of those unable to attend and determine means to alleviate problems caused by this.

Thank you,

Bill Martin

Chair INCITS T10
Co-Chair SNIA Technical Council