[T10] UAS-3 Synch With SAM-6

Ralph Weber Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Wed Jul 22 11:34:40 PDT 2020

My home-office review of 20-051r1 "UAS-3: Align transport protocol services with SAM-6" produced more discomfiture than CAP could have inflicted in ten hours of discussion. Before the dust settled, every page in the SAM transport functions section had been reviewed no fewer than two times. The CAP guidance last week was excellent, especially the "derived from" wording for the logical unit numbers in I_T_L nexus values, but ...

The extent of the changes in 20-051r2<http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=20-051r2.pdf> has emphasized the need for an additional round of review. Therefore, a 1-hour WebEx  is being hosted by Western Digital on Thursday, 6 August starting at 2 pm EDT. This 20-051r2<http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=20-051r2.pdf> review will not run past an hour because, if it does, I'm going back to the drawing board.

Having been announced two weeks in advance on the T10 Reflector, the WebEx qualifies as an impromptu T10 Ad Hoc and in the absence of complaints from the T10 officers, it will be so documented on the T10 website.

All the best, .Ralph

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Options to Join this Meeting

>From any computer or mobile device, Click to Join WebEx.<https://wdc.webex.com/wdc/j.php?MTID=m1f3b6f6fc52d0fd427ab281168fa296e>

>From any video conference unit, enter "54 169 064 7742" from remote or touch panel.

Meeting password: NKc2257362926 (65222573 from phones)
________________________________

Toll and Toll free numbers are billed at a higher per minute rate. Follow the below instructions for cost effective conferencing.
1. Click link above to join WebEx meeting.
2. Once you are in the meeting, click the Phone icon and select Call Using Computer. Or on the WebEx Mobile App, select Use Internet for Audio.
3. If your microphone, camera or screen sharing doesn't work Click Here<https://wdc.app.box.com/s/7rcy69349ovcffu92fjid079js8rfv93>
4. Only use Call me If using a WD Cisco desk phone, a WD video conference device, or Jabber soft phone app.
5. Questions? Refer to WebEx Calling FAQ's<https://wdc.app.box.com/s/8ywre8z5ecadfcas0entzvfrw347rudo>

If you are unable to use 'Call Using Computer' or 'Call Me' features, use the following dial in numbers
Join by phone
+1-408-717-7733 USA Toll
Meeting Number: 169 064 7742

Global call-in numbers<https://wdc.webex.com/wdc/globalcallin.php>