[T10] Revisiting the RMB (Removable Medium) bit definition

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 17 09:40:22 PDT 2020

I concur with Curtis and Paul.

Kevin D. Butt
SCSI Architect, Tape Firmware, Data Retention Infrastructure
T10 Standards
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com

=========== Interesting Links ===========
[ IBM Tape Storage ]  https://www.ibm.com/it-infrastructure/storage/tape
[ SSIC - HBA/OS/Switch/Product interoperation ]
https://www-304.ibm.com/systems/support/storage/ssic/interoperability.wss
[ LTO & 3592 ISV Support Matrix ]
www.ibm.com/systems/resources/lto_isv_matrix.pdf
[ LTO SCSI Reference ]