[T10] Updated Domains & Realms (19-032r4) proposal posted
Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Thu Sep 5 09:28:38 PDT 2019
I have posted an interim revision of 19-032 (r4, specifically) because a sufficient amount of "interesting" changes are contained therein.
Included in this revision are:
* changes requested during the 16 August WebEx;
* the OPEN|CLOSE|... command changes (+/- whatever results from the ongoing review);
* the zone state machine diagram;
* the updated zone state machine operations definitions; and
* I can't remember how much related riff raff.
Known to be MIA in r4 are:
* Updated State Definitions in the ZC State Machine
* Updated Extensions to SBC-4 subclauses
* Tweaks to Zone Attributes subclauses
* Tweaks, if any, to general write pointer zones model
I expect to keep working on these between now and the beginning of CAP next Tuesday. So, an r5 must be just around the corner.
All the best,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the T10