[T10] T10 19-058, SSC-5 Operations, updated and posted as requested

Ballard, Curtis C (HPE Storage) curtis.ballard at hpe.com
Tue May 7 16:41:30 PDT 2019

As was requested during the T10 meeting earlier today I have incorporated all of the updates to 19-058, SSC-5 Operation, as well as searched one sub-clause from the latest SSC-5 draft for all instances of terms that I think may be affected by this new operations model material and pulled in the references.  I used sub-clause 4, the model clause, as that seemed most likely to be a section where all of the applicable terms were used.

Curtis Ballard
Hewlett Packard Enterprise