[T10] Need correct phone number for Savanah Doubletree hotel

Ralph Weber Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Thu Jan 31 13:06:43 PST 2019

In my experience, using the reservations link is the preferred way to make reservations. It’s the best way to ensure that the right room rate is shown on the reservation.

If a reservation enhancement is needed, consideration should be given to making a basic reservation online and then calling the hotel with the confirmation number to “enhance” it.

All the best, .Ralph