[T10] srp2r04 posted

Joe Breher joe at lingua-data.com
Wed Oct 17 21:30:30 PDT 2018

Bill and others -

At Sep Plenary, CAP voted to recommend that srp2r04 (srp2r03 as modified) be tendered with a request to conduct a Committee RFC Ballot thereupon. This is that doc.

CAP minutes:
4.3 SRP-2 Proposals <>‌ <>

4.3.1 SRP-2 draft review [Breher] <>‌ <>

Joe Breher (Lingua Data) reviewed the  <http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=SRP2r03.pdf>SRP-2r03 <http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=SRP2r03.pdf> draft. Joe agreed to make editorial revisions to the draft.
Joe Breher Moved and Brad Besmer seconded that SRP-2r03 as modified (SRP-2r04) be recommended to the plenary for an RFC Ballot. Motion passed unanimously.

Plenary minutes do not seem to be posted as of yet. However, I quite seem to remember a determination that the Plenary itself neede take no action, and that the Chair agreed to take an Action Item to request an RFC Ballot on this doc.

Please note that, during the incorporation of comments into r04, I discovered a number of editorial niggles. I took the liberty to fix these in the process. In order to track these unilateral changes, I created and posted 18-109r0, which exposes each of these edits.