[T10] FW: [Scsita-sta-marcom] Follow-up to 24G SAS Plugfest Call for Interest

Michael Koffman Michael.Koffman at wdc.com
Wed Mar 14 07:56:51 PDT 2018

For those who would like to participate:

Begin forwarded message:

From: David So <dso at scsita.org<mailto:dso at scsita.org>>
Subject: Re: [Scsita-sta-marcom] Follow-up to 24G SAS Plugfest Call for Interest
Date: March 13, 2018 at 1:45:44 AM CDT
To: plugfests at scsita.org<mailto:plugfests at scsita.org>, marcom at scsita.org<mailto:marcom at scsita.org>
Cc: Michael Koffman <michael.koffman at wdc.com<mailto:michael.koffman at wdc.com>>

Here is the WebEx info from Michael Koffman for our first 24G SAS Plugfest non-NDA call at 1:00PM EDT / 10:00AM PDT on Wednesday, March 28.

Options to Join this Meeting

From any computer or mobile device, Click to Join WebEx.<https://wdc.webex.com/wdc/j.php?MTID=m10e9c75e0069cdd6a4e7746af412a09f>

From any video conference unit, enter "54 645 987 123" from remote or touch panel.

Meeting password: 9676237338 (96762373 from phones)

Toll and Toll free numbers are billed at a higher per minute rate. Follow the below instructions for cost effective conferencing.
1. Click link above to join WebEx meeting.
2. Once you are in the meeting, click the Phone icon and select 'Call Me'.
3. Enter your full number, starting with country code followed by remaining digits. The system will then place a call to that number.

If you are unable to use WebEx 'Call Me' or 'Call Using Computer' features, use the following dial in numbers:

Join by phone
+1-408-717-7733 USA Toll
Meeting Number: 645 987 123

Global call-in numbers<https://wdc.webex.com/cmp3100/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?serviceType=MC&serviceType=MC&serviceType=MC&serviceType=MC&ED=490729287&ED=490729287&ED=490729287&ED=490729287&tollFree=1&tollFree=1&tollFree=1&tollFree=1&siteurl=wdc&siteurl=wdc&siteurl=wdc&apiname=globalcallin.php&apiname=globalcallin.php&apiname=globalcallin.php&needFilter=false&needFilter=false&needFilter=false&rnd=0706633090&rnd=0706633090&rnd=0706633090&actappname=cmp3100&actappname=cmp3100&actname=/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/gcnredirector.do&actname=/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/gcnredirector.do&renewticket=0>