[T10] Fwd: posted: F18129r0 - Zone Domains feature set

James C Hatfield james.c.hatfield at seagate.com
Tue Jun 12 12:46:53 PDT 2018

To all,

Western Digital and Seagate have just delivered to T13.org the first
converged draft of the Zone Domains feature set. On schedule, as promised.

http://www.t13.org/Documents/UploadedDocuments/docs2018/f18129r0-ZAC-2_Zone_
Activation_Feature_Set.pdf

There are over 100 editors notes, so we will have plenty to discuss in our
1.5 days of discussion.

It is 115 pages. Yes: it is long, but there is very much to be added, and
very much to be changed.

Yes: there are numerous editorial issues. We know about them and will
handle them in the background. Please DO NOT bother to make comments about
them at this time - it is just noise.

Please concentrate your reviewing efforts on the substantive issues, and on
recommendations for the numerous TBDs and editor notes.

Thank You !!!
Jim Hatfield
Seagate Technology LLC
   e-mail:  James.C.Hatfield at seagate.com
   s-mail:  389 Disc Drive;  Longmont, CO 80503 USA
   voice:  720-684-2120
   fax....: 720-684-2711
   cell...: 720-771-8914