[T10] Fwd: Depop - joint T10/T13 - 2016 Nov 18 - 9-11am Pacific
Joe.Breher at wdc.com
Thu Nov 10 14:49:49 PST 2016
Event Title: Joint T10/T13 telecon about Depopulation<https://standards.incits.org/apps/org/workgroup/t13/event.php?event_id=3565>
Date: Friday, 18 November 2016, 09:00am to 11:00am PST
- Repurposing Depopulation
- Data Preserving Depopulation
Please join the webex meeting before joining the audio connection
Click to Join WebEx.
Meeting ID: 647 170 849
Toll and Toll free numbers are billed at a higher per minute rate. Follow the below instructions for cost
1. Click link above to join WebEx meeting.
2. Once you are in the meeting, click the Phone icon and select 'Call Me'.
3. Enter your full number, starting with country code followed by remaining digits. The system will then
place a call to that number.
If you are unable to use WebEx 'Call Me' or 'Call Using Computer' features, use the following dial in
Join by phone
+1-408-717-7733<tel://+1-408-717-7733> USA Toll
Global call-in numbers
Data Preserving Depopulation
Owner: Mr. Jim Hatfield
Group: T13 - ATA Storage Interfaces
Sharing: This event is shared with the General Public, and T13-ATA Storage Interfaces Public Mailing List groups. Public Event Link<https://standards.incits.org/apps/group_public/event.php?event_id=3565>
* Learn more about subscribing here<https://helpdesk.kavi.com/entries/21724063-Tip-Subscribing-to-Group-calendar-feeds>.
* View the T13 - ATA Storage Interfaces calendar here<https://standards.incits.org/apps/org/workgroup/t13/calendar.php>.
* You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.
InterNational Committee for Information Technology Standards (INCITS)
Secretariat, Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)
1101 K Street NW, Suite 610, Washington, DC 20005
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This mailing list may not be used for unlawful purposes. All postings should be relevant, but ITI accepts no responsibility for any posting and may terminate access to any subscriber violating any policies of the Association. Please review the INCITS Anti-Trust Guidelines at http://www.incits.org/standards-information/legal-info.
Please be advised that replying to this message goes to the sender. If you wish to send a reply to all on the list, please respond with "Reply All". If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the T10