[T10] STA hosting March 2017 meeting in Phoenix...

Michael LoBue lobue at scsita.org
Mon Jun 27 11:38:54 PDT 2016

Hi Ralph,

We noticed that the meetings page on the T10 site does not list the location of the March 2017 meeting that STA is hosting.

I just completed the negotiation for the hotel.  It will be in Phoenix at the Sheraton Crescent — not far from many of the Spring Training ball parks just north of Phoenix.  It’s a short distance from the airport, there are eateries in close proximity to the hotel for lunches and the meeting rooms will be adjacent to one another.  The rate is decent too:  $219 including space rental, WiFi, breakfast and breaks.

In the next week or so I should have all the information I need to complete the PDF registration form to be linked on the T10 site.  In the meantime you can add Phoenix, AZ as the location.

Cheers,
Michael

  SCSI Trade Association
	Michael LoBue, CAE