[T10] SAT-4 comment resolution

Wanamaker, Neil (Consultant - Insight Global) neil.wanamaker at hpe.com
Fri Jul 1 14:03:26 PDT 2016

All,

I have uploaded a comment resolution document:

2016/07/01 13:35:37

Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.

Your PDF file will be posted at:

and an updated SAT-4 draft:

2016/07/01 13:41:46

Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.

Your file will be posted at:

   http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=sat4r05f.pdf

All comments received to date have been addressed, and in the case of those marked "completed", incorporated into the latest draft.

I still keep finding wriggly things under rocks, so please let me know when you see issues or don't agree with the resolution of your favorite comment(s).

Neil Wanamaker
Insight Global @ HPE
[cid:A328D13D-D7EA-44D6-ADCA-9ECA85955961]
neil.wanamaker at hpe.com<mailto:nathan.seiler at insightglobal.net>