[T10] Emeritus Membership Approved for John Lohmeyer

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Thu Feb 4 09:31:52 PST 2016

Dude, when we are in the Springs, we expect you to make an appearance!

Curtis E. Stevens
Director, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing something.