[T10] welcome to Boston area.

Felton, Mickey mickey.felton at emc.com
Tue Aug 30 07:48:20 PDT 2016

Welcome T10'ers to Boston area! We have filled the hotel with our committee!

A few notes:
Internet is free, parking is free. There will be a light breakfast snack every morning.

Food in very short walking distance (other than the double tree hotel which has some delicious food!)
-Acapulcos -Nearly the best Mexican food north of Mexico!
-Prezo's Italian food, very good dinner size portions and quality, good for lunch too.

Little longer of walk:
-99 american pub
-pepperoncinis Italian pub, good portions fun pub.
-Dangelo's sandwiches
-mandarin buffet and Chinese
-sals pizza (mostly takeout of giant pizzas)
-thai pepper

I'd stay away from :
Sky buffet
Applebee's