[T10] No Phone No WebEx meeting being scheduled

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Thu Sep 10 04:13:58 PDT 2015

RE: The meeting described below

Questions have been raised regarding which T10 working group members are
being asked to attend.

The answer is as follows.

This is an "anybody who wants to attend" meeting.

It is also a content-free meeting.

The purpose is to test the meeting announcement and attendance taking
capabilities of the WD servers' incarnation of T10.org. Please feel free
to follow the red checkmark and sign in to the meeting between noon and
1 PDT today. We'll be happy to add your name to the list of illustrious
people who went nowhere and did nothing (other than clicking a few boxes
on a web form or two).

Why have an attendance-taking disaster next week when we can test and
bug-fix this week?

See you in Colorado Springs,

.Ralph