Download Code

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Sun Sep 6 23:24:59 PDT 2015

_Date: 03-29-94 07:48:09 AM
_To: scsi at wichitaks.ncr.com@internet
_Recipient: scsi at wichitaks.ncr.com@internet
_From: Gene Milligan at SEAGATE
_Subject: Download Code

I emphasize with George's comments. In fact currently I agree that unless the
proposal agrees with how we do it I am opposed. The complication is how we do
it is proprietary and I don't plan to tell you how we do it, whether we do it
just one way, or whether you are warm.

Of course this is a preliminary positition subject to further input. I am
mainly influenced by the fact that existing mechanisms of transport  and vendor
unique facilities have been adequate and I don't consider it broke.

Gene,

--
Gene Milligan (Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com)
Seagate Technology   -   920 Disc Drive   -   Scotts Valley, CA 95066 USA
Main Phone 408-438-6550   -   Email Problems postmaster at notes.seagate.com
Technical Support: BBS 408-438-8771  Fax 408-438-8137  Voice 408-438-8222