[T10] ZBC webex discrepancy

Joe Breher Joe.Breher at hgst.com
Fri Oct 2 09:56:34 PDT 2015

The announcement for the ZBC decision point webex slated for Monday, 2015 Oct 05 seems quite confusing:

http://sandbox.t10.org/pipermail/t10/2015-September/017688.html

“ZBC Telecon 5-Oct-2015m 12:30pm PT

The purpose of this telecom is to perform review of issues associated with ZAC r4b"

Firstly, it indicates that the topic involves ZAC — which I think is mostly out of scope for T10. Further, as far as I can tell, the current latest rev of ZAC is r4c. Lastly, the latest ZBC would seem to be zbc-r04a.

What is the true topic of this meeting?

Joe Breher
Storage Architecture Technologist
Standards Setting Organization
San Jose Research Center
HGST, a Western Digital company
(478) 2-Breher
(478) 227-3437

[cid:90D28901-5EA2-4283-92F9-2B1DD878731D at localdomain]

HGST E-mail Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or legally privileged information of HGST and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail in its entirety from your system.