Renaming Command Deadlines (14-107)

Tom Friend tom.friend at ocz.com
Fri Oct 17 08:53:54 PDT 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1410173_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1410173_image001.png">image001.png</a>

I feel that unless you visit the SAM state machine details, the phrase
“Command enabled <time> limit” will bring additional confusion.

The two phrases mentioned which seem the most correctly descriptive to me are
“Command duration limit” and “Command completion time limit”.

My two pence…

Tom Friend – Director of Industry Standards

OCZ Storage Solutions - www.ocz.com<<a href="http://www.ocz.com/&gt">http://www.ocz.com/&gt;

Mobile:    +1(360)860-1831

Desk:	  408.733.8400	x301

E-Fax:	  408.716.3235