[STA Members] Last Chance to Sign up for PIMA Air & Space Dinner at Nov T10 Meeting

Chris Lyon clyon at scsita.org
Tue Oct 22 10:30:07 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310220_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

STA and T10,
Members if you are planning on attending the dinner reception at the PIMA Air
and Space museum and haven't signed up please let me know by this Friday
October 25th. Also I only have four seats left on the bus so if you are
planning on riding it I need to know ASAP. Currently we have sixty six people
signed up for dinner and fifty one for the bus. The bus will leave promptly
at 6:15 pm on Tuesday and return to the hotel at 10:00 pm, if you are driving
you are welcome to be at the Museum just after six pm.
Regards,
Chris
-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris Lyon, CAE 			Tel. +1.425.359.3326
Executive Director			Fax +1.425.949.4641
20026 32nd Ave S.E.		 E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
Bothell, WA 98012		       http://www.scsita.org
The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management Group,
an AMC Institute Charter Accredited