letter ballot comment on clause 4.15

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Wed Oct 2 11:06:08 PDT 2013

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Gerry,
I was flummoxed by this too, but ...
The first sign of trouble is the different addition sense codes
specified in the two blocks.
If one applies a pair of tweezers to the search for other differences,
one eventually finds the half dozen words that really matter. The first
block applies to the case where the non-volatile cache is at risk of
becoming volatile. The second block describes the disaster when
volatility really happens.
All the best,
.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org