[STA Members] Nov. T10/STA Hotel Reservation Deadline is Oct.14th

Chris Lyon clyon at scsita.org
Wed Oct 2 10:11:26 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310023_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Ok lets try this link again
http://www.loewshotels.com/en/Ventana-Canyon-Resort/GroupPages/T10-STA-Meetin
On Oct 2, 2013, at 9:57 AM, Chris Lyon <clyon at scsita.org> wrote:
> T10 and STA members,
>
> We just want to remind you that the deadline to reserve you room at the
lovely Loews Ventana Canyon resort is less than two weeks away. Why not take
a moment and click on the link and make your reservations now?
http://www.loewshotels.com/en/Ventana-Canyon-
Resort/GroupPages/T10-STA-Meeting
>  The STA will also be hosting a dinner reception at the Pima Air and Space
Museum on Tuesday evening. In order to attend this event I need your RSVP by
October 25th, spouses are welcome. Since the museum is about twenty five
minutes from the hotel STA will also be providing a bus so please RSVP as
soon as possible and include whether or not you need a seat or seats on the
bus.

> Regards,
>
> Chris
>

> -=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-Chris Lyon, CAE
	      Tel. +1.425.359.3326Executive Director			  Fax
+1.425.949.4641
> 20026 32nd Ave S.E.		   E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
> Bothell, WA 98012			 http://www.scsita.org
>
> The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management
Group, an AMC Institute Charter Accredited