REPLACE LOST RESERVATION fixes uploaded ... again ... maybe for the last time

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Tue Jul 24 14:54:24 PDT 2012

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
George,
I am reasonably certain that there is a preference for successfully
processing the REPLACE LOST RESERVATION. With this in mind, I am
willing to consider the requested change, but only if the list
switches from unordered to ordered.
All the best,
.Ralph
On 7/24/2012 4:50 PM, Penokie, George wrote:
> Ralph,
>
> I have looked it over. The only suggestion I have would be to change item
b) in the second a,b list from:

> b) prior to the successful processing of a PERSISTENT RESERVE OUT command
with the REPLACE LOST RESERVATION service action, the recoverable lost
persistent reservation becomes unrecoverable.

> to:
>
> b) the recoverable lost persistent reservation becoming unrecoverable.
>
> As it really matter when the reservation becomes unrecoverable. And once
the Replace Lost Reservation occurs the a,b list instance is no longer in
effect.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org