REPLACE LOST RESERVATION fixes uploaded ... again ... maybe for the last time
roweber at ieee.org
Tue Jul 24 14:18:24 PDT 2012
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
Based on the comments received during today's conference call,
I have posted a new revision of the proposal that fixes the
REPLACE LOST RESERVATION model.
All those present on the call were satisfied with the gist of
the changes (if not the details too), but several participants
wanted a reasonable interval to review the final product before
incorporation in SPC-4.
With this in mind, my plan for making progress is as follows:
1) SPC-4 r36c will not include changes from 12-270; however
2) the changes will be incorporated in r36d unless significant
.. complaints are received before Friday 3 August.
This will give the 6 August call announced by George Penokie the
best possible chance to inspect the REPLACE LOST RESERVATION total
package in the posted SPC-4 r36d PDF file.
All the best,
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10