SOP Device model

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Fri Apr 13 08:21:45 PDT 2012

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1204130_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

The capitalization convention is:
- UML class names are Mixed Case (e.g., SCSI Target Port class)
- names of objects are lower case (e.g., SCSI target port)
I agree with your new wording suggestion, except both the old and new wording
mix up classes and objects.  These sentences should just discuss the objects:
If one or more SOP ports in a SOP device is a SCSI initiator port, then the
SOP device is a SOP initiator device.
If one or more SOP ports in a SOP device is a SCSI target port, then the SOP
device is a SOP target device.