keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Thu Jun 2 23:38:36 PDT 2011

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
I posted April meeting minutes and draft May meeting minutes on ftp.
ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_8/Minutes
 DraftMinMay11.pdf
 MinApr11.pdf
And I also posted a comparison chart for ZPready state discussion in May
meeting.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_8/Proposal/Jun11/Comparison chart20110603.doc
I think ATA Power management model discussion should be separated from
ZPready
state discussion. It may be an	implementation matter. Because there is no
standards that describe the relationship of them.
Could you please check your implementation of the ATA Power management
commands
and let me know your opinion.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata