[MtFuji] Posted: change of MediaRemoval event
Atishay.Kumar at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 22 15:22:55 PST 2011
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Atishay Kumar <Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com>
Thank you Katata-san.
I also want to thank ODD manufacturers for sharing their findings on LoChange
May I request fuji group members to update their findings and add what
response is generated for Test Unit Ready in following cases
* Logical unit is busy detecting media
* Incompatible media has been detected
* correct media has been detected
From: owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com [mailto:owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com] On
Behalf Of keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 2:20 AM
To: mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
Cc: t10 at t10.org
Subject: [MtFuji] Posted: change of MediaRemoval event
I'm working to update Fuji7R1.21 to include the ZPODD confirmed items in
Only technical change of document to fit to actual implementation is update
of MediaRemoval event.
I posted the proposal on ftp.
I have more work for ZPODD annex that will not have any technical changes but
will show mandatory functions that shall be supported by host and drive
Please give me more time for this work.
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10