keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Mon Feb 14 17:34:52 PST 2011

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Thank you Ishihara san and sorry for my mistake.
Again, I posted a letter from DVD CCA on ftp.
ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_8/Proposal/Feb11
 CSS Proc_Spec ver 3_3 110202.pdf
 FW_ DVDCCA letter to Mt_ Fuji Group.txt
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
<atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp>@t10.org on 2011/02/14 16:46:56
$BAw?.<T(B:	  owner-t10 at t10.org
$B08 at h(B: <mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com>
cc:   <t10 at t10.org>
$B7oL>(B: RE: [MtFuji] Posted: Rev0.71 letter from AACSLA
Dear Katata-san,
The letter came from DVD CCA, not from AACS LA.
Best Regards,
Atsushi Ishihara, Toshiba