[MtFuji] Meeting Announcement: 2nd Fuji8

Atishay Kumar Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com
Sat Nov 13 15:55:41 PST 2010

* Atishay Kumar <Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com>
*
Hello Everyone,
As you are aware, Microsoft is hosting Mt. Fuji meeting on Dec 1st and 2nd at
their Redmond Campus. Microsoft is glad to host the event and we look forward
to meeting you.
Here are the logistics for the Event.
1.	Event would be hosted at in/around Microsoft Redmond campus. I have
list of recommendations for hotel further down. Please book a hotel in
Redmond, WA or Bellevue, WA to avoid commute time.
2.	We would have breakfast and lunch arranged for everyone.
3.	We will have internet facility for everyone.
4.	We will have parking facility for everyone near the conference.
Please send me following if you are attending the meeting
1.	Your name
2.	Company or organization name
3.	Any special requests that you may have
4.	Food preferences, if any
Regarding Hotel Booking
There are some very good hotels in Redmond/Bellevue area. We will have
conference around Microsoft main campus. Event is *not* in Seattle. Here are
few hotels that I recommend
?	Hyatt, Bellevue, WA:
http://www.bellevue.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp?src=agn_tig_hr_lk_bellev
ue_featurehotel_belle
?	Hilton, Bellevue, WA: http://www.bellevuehilton.com/
?	Marriot, Redmond, WA :
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/seamc-redmond-marriott-town-center/
Microsoft Redmond campus is huge and depending on the location, above hotels
could be near or far from meeting place. If you could allow me time EOD Wed
Nov 17th, 2010 (Pacific Time Zone), I will get back with address of meeting
room and best recommendation for hotel.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I will be happy to
assist you with anything that you need for the trip (including leisure
activities).
Thanks,
Atishay