Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Mon Nov 1 10:57:10 PDT 2010

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1011011_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Mike,
This issue was already addressed by proposal 10-282r1, which was accepted at
the September T10 meeting. That proposal started out with the idea you have
expressed in your proposal, but the working group changed it to the new
field in Extended Inquiry VPD page that you see in the final version of the
proposal. If you agree that 10-282r1 handles the issue, you might want to
withdraw 10-336.
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Fitzpatrick, Mike <
Mike.Fitzpatrick at tais.toshiba.com> wrote:
>  I have posted (late) Proposal T10-336r0, SPC-4 Extended Self-Test
> Completion Time.
>
> Please review and let me know if you have any comments.

*http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=10-336r0.pdf*<http://www.t10.org/cgi-
bin/ac.pl?t=d&f=10-336r0.pdf>