[MtFuji] Posted: ODD Zero Power Efforts Notes of Fuji

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Mon Feb 1 01:44:13 PST 2010

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
I replaced SATA_OZE_1.pdf by SATA_OZE_2.pdf.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Proposal/Jan10/SATA_OZE_2.pdf
I added a description to refer Loading Mechanism Type field and fixed a few
typos.
I'm still looking for a volunteer who will provide a meeting room for Fuji
group.
Please let me know if you can.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp@avc-pioneer.com on 2010/01/28 17:06:17
mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B
$BAw?.<T(B:	  owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
$B08 at h(B:  mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
cc:    t10 at t10.org
$B7oL>(B:  [MtFuji] Posted: ODD Zero Power Efforts Notes of Fuji
Hello all,
I apologize the delay of this project.
I posted proposal document on ftp.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Proposal/Jan10/SATA_OZE_1.pdf
After return from hospital, I made the description as small as possible that
thought.
Please send your comment to me or to reflector.
I would like to propose to have a meeting for this item and for new item from
SATA-IO.
I think a meeting room and Webex access may be required at the week of
2/9-2/12.
Could you tell me if you can host for this meeting or you can provide Webex
access.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.