[MtFuji] Posted: Draft Meeting Minutes

Atishay Kumar Atishay.Kumar at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 20 14:44:11 PST 2010

* Atishay Kumar <Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com>
*
Hello Katata-san,
I want to thank you for including Zero Power ODD discussion for next MtFuji
meeting.  Your suggestion is right. Let us discuss it in January and we could
vote in February. Microsoft would be more than happy to host February meeting
on Campus.
As we discussed in previous meeting, I would be happy to assist you in
revising MtFuji spec w.r.t. Zero Power ODD. In addition to our discussion, I
recently had a discussion with Intel regarding Zero Power ODD and Intel would
 be happy to assist Microsoft in coming up with revised Zero Power ODD spec.
I want to ask what would MtFuji committee prefer? We have couple of options.
One way would be that we (Microsoft and Intel) come up with a revised
proposal and we discuss it in January. Another way could be that we send you
our requests  (changes we would like to see in the spec) and you revise the
proposal for discussion in January.
Let us know what you think.
Thank you very much.
Best Regards,