T10 November Hotel Reservation Final Reminder

Daniel.Colegrove at hitachigst.com Daniel.Colegrove at hitachigst.com
Thu Oct 15 14:27:07 PDT 2009

* Daniel.Colegrove at hitachigst.com
*
The cut off date for the November meeting is Monday (October 19th). The
room block has rooms remaining. Please make your reservations if you
have not done so. Thanks to all those who have.
Note: The hotel requires a deposit the time the reservation is made of
approximately $150, as is annoyingly common with resort hotels.
Meeting Announcement:
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m094.pdf
Link for Hotel Reservations:
https://resweb.passkey.com/go/hitachiglobalstoragetech
Or Phone: 1-800-HRD-ROCK
Our group name is Hitachi Global Storage Technologies. Please
mention it when calling.
If you have any difficulty please let me know.
Best Regards,
Daniel J. Colegrove
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies
daniel.colegrove at hitachigst.com