SSC-4: Cleaning Model

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 13 18:08:14 PST 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0911132_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Tapeheads,
Since we have moved into SSC-4 topics I decided that I should update the
cleaning model proposal to the current style guide and to have it based on
SSC-4.	This posting does that.  I do not intend to discuss this or do any
work on it until all active agenda items have been resolved.  I will, of
course take any comments, but I am not even reviewing it internally until
all of my other agenda items have been fully resolved and other work items
clear up.  I suspect this will not occur for some time.
2009/11/13 18:55:14
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com