Fwd: Additional Details for Bob's Celebration

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Mar 11 08:40:58 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0903110_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

All,
Please see the below message about the celebration of Bob Snively's life on
Saturday April 18th.
John
>From: Steve Wilson <swilson at Brocade.COM>
>To: John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
>CC: "snivelys at ix.netcom.com" <snivelys at ix.netcom.com>, Kumar Malavalli
>	 <kumar at vkrm.com>, Steve Wilson <swilson at Brocade.COM>
>Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:54:49 -0600
>Subject: Additional Details for Bob's Celebration
>
>John,
>
>Can you please forward this to the T10 reflector for me and also mention at
the T10 Plenary?

>Here are some additional details for Bob Snively’s celebration on Saturday
April 18th.

>The event will be a BBQ from 11am to 3pm and will be extremely casual
(jeans, shorts, T11/T10 shirts, etc.). The location will be Bob’s orchard in
Morgan Hill.

>The address is:
>
>10155 Dougherty Ave
>Morgan Hill, Ca. 95037
>snivelys at ix.netcom.com
>
>Please RSVP by March 31, 2009 if you are planning to attend by using the
RSVP link on Bob’s Web page.
<http://www.t11.org/t11/inmemor.nsf">http://www.t11.org/t11/inmemor.nsf>http://www.t11.org/t11/inmemor.nsf

>Also, if you wish, please provide any stories or anecdotes about Bob using
the links on the web page as well.

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907