CAP agenda for Tue?

Black_David at emc.com Black_David at emc.com
Thu Mar 5 13:00:32 PST 2009

* Black_David at emc.com
*
With CAP now having expanded to 2 full days in the
upcoming Oklahoma City meeting (Tue PM, Wed all-day,
Thu AM), I was wondering how the keepers of the CAP
agenda planned to assign topics to days.
As part of this, I have a suggestion (not entirely mine,
but co-conspirators will have to claim credit on their
own initiative) - UAS might be a good topic for the new
Tue PM session, as:
- There's likely to be significant common attendance/
	interest in UAS and SAT (Tue AM).
- I'm sure Curtis would like to go first for once ;-).
- My hardware guy can't make it to Oklahoma City, so
	I have to cover the SAS Physical meeting
	excitement (all day Tue) for him.
Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
+1 (508) 293-7953	      FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david at emc.com	   Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org