Fwd: [Chairs] REMINDER: ISA/ANSI Cyber Risk Phase II Meeting Notice & Draft Agenda - July 31, 2009

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Jul 13 09:40:55 PDT 2009

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0907130_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r0907130_draft_agenda_for_isa_ansi_phase_ii_workshop_2009-07-10a.txt">draft_agenda_for_isa_ansi_phase_ii_workshop_2009-07-10a.txt</a>

Note: I converted the attached agenda from MS Word to ASCII in order to get
this message to be small enough to send through the reflector. If you want
the formatted agenda, please send me an email and I'll be glad to send you
the pretty version of the agenda. -- John
>From: "Garner, Jennifer" <jgarner at itic.org>
>To: "chairs at standards.incits.org" <chairs at standards.incits.org>
>Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:11:55 -0600
>Subject: [Chairs] REMINDER:  ISA/ANSI Cyber Risk Phase II Meeting Notice &
> Draft Agenda	- July 31, 2009
>
>INCITS TC Chairmen –
>
>This workshop might be of interest to some of your members.
>
>Best regards -
>
>NOTE:	New mailing address effective June 1, 2009
>Jennifer T. Garner
>Director, Standards Programs
>INCITS/Information Technology Industry Council
>1101 K Street NW  Suite 610
>Washington, DC 20005
>T:   202.626.5737

Agenda - July 31, 2009

>Dear colleagues:
>
>On behalf of the Internet Security Alliance (ISA) and the American National
Standards Institute (ANSI), I am writing to encourage your participation in
Phase II of The Financial Impact of Cyber Risk- 50 Questions Every CFO Should
Ask, a joint initiative to identify and respond to the current needs of the
C-suite community regarding cyber risk.

>While Phase I focused on providing questions organizations/CFOs should be
asking and provide guidance on the identification and quantification of the
financial risk associated with cyber security, Phase II will focus on the
developing an implementation strategy/process for the Phase I questions.
Additionally, this initiative will focus on filling out that framework to
make better informed decisions related to cyber risk from an economic
standpoint.  Participation is open to all stakeholders that represent
standards developing organizations, consortia and other forums, industry,
government and consumers.   The final Workshop framework document from Phase
I is available for your review at
<http://webstore.ansi.org/cybersecurit">http://webstore.ansi.org/cybersecurity>http://webstore.ansi.org/cybersecurit
y.

>Date
>Friday, July 31, 2009
>
>Time
>9:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
>
>Location
>Zurich North America
>1 Liberty Plaza
>New York, NY 10006
>
>Registration
>Attendance is free of charge, but due to space limitations advance
registration is required for both in-person and teleconference participants.
Registration closes on Friday, July 17th.
><https://eseries.ansi.org/source/Events/Event.cfm?EVENT=ISA-ANSI&Section=Mee
tings>>> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <<

>More Information
>All meeting details will be posted to
<www.ansi.org/events">http://www.ansi.org/events>www.ansi.org/events. The draft agenda is attached
for your convenience. For more information or for questions about the July
31st meeting, contact Karen Hughes (khughes at ansi.org; 212.642.4992) or
Jessica Carl (jcarl at ansi.org; 212.642.4903).

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907