[MtFuji] DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Proposal

Jim Taylor jtfrog at usa.net
Thu Apr 2 18:08:58 PDT 2009

* "Jim Taylor" <jtfrog at usa.net>
*
Sonic/Roxio added support for DVD-RW DL to our software over a year ago,
however the media we received for testing did not last through the testing
process and we haven't seen any media since then.
We have never seen DVD+RW DL drives or media.
--
Jim Taylor
SVP & Chief Technologist, Sonic Solutions <www.sonic.com&gt;