SSC-3: Resolution to LB HPQ-70

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 24 14:01:40 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0809243_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I have posted a proposal (
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.08/08-389r0.pdf) to resolve SSC-3
Letter Ballot comment LB HPQ-70 related to the programmable early warning
indication that was added as part of the solicited ISV requests.
Tim, Roger, and Ray,
Please pay attention to the functional change this proposal makes.  It
bears on when the CC will and will not be returned.  I thought the
description was intended to be entering PEWZ and exiting on BOP side prior
to the indication being given.	As written it also includes entering PEWZ
and exiting into EW prior to CC being given.  I don't think that was our
intent, but please check to make sure.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com