SA Usage Leakage

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Fri Oct 31 18:16:23 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <a href="r0810314_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Kevin,
Why is it better to have to define, establish, etc. a UA for
SA CLEARED BY ANOTHER USER than to simply refuse to do that
which cannot be done?
Do not for a minute think that SCSI is going to allow
SAs to be discarded without establishing a UA. That is
simply not done.
Either way there is a messy Denial of Service problem: UAs
out the ying-yang or full frontal request rejection.
Think about it!
All the best,
.Ralph